Printer Live Feed

This is a live video feed of my 3D printer 

Monday, June 15, 2015

6/15/2015 Update

I have been working with Alex Gorbunov from work to get the code working and we had a brainstorming session that resulted in me ordering a thermometer, motion sensor, audio amplifier and a light sensor.
We have plans to integrate all this into the project, but for now i am concentrating on finishing up the printing so I can get this thing painted and installed. We can add features and updates after its physically complete.
I also still need to find good info as to how i could make an LCARS style UI that would run on the 5" touch screen that is on the back of this thing. I would love a plus and minus button to change the speed manually, some buttons to run some other fun programs Alex made, display the temperature and perhaps some other things we have not thought of yet.

i want to make a UI like the one below to control this on the raspberry pi. I was thinking i could make a web interface pretty easily if i can find instructions on how to control the python code from buttons in a web page. This all may sound silly as I am not a coder, but this is what i am imagining. If you have ideas please contact me!


No comments:

Post a Comment